-
April 13th, 2022, 07:46 AM
#1
Junior Hostboard Member
Are jewelry any good?
I find them underwhelming to be honest, unless I'm missing out on incredible synergies. It could be due to the translation, but I wish the descriptions were more specific.
In general though, they take way too much effort and maintenance for very subtle boosts. Statues are better IMO.
-
April 13th, 2022, 08:04 AM
#2
Junior Hostboard Member
Re: Are jewelry any good?
Hello. There are many models of men's bracelets on the market. Some are made of precious metals and embellished with decorative stones - these are real, stylish jewelry for men. black diamond bracelets are often chosen for special occasions such as weddings. Others are more suitable for everyday use, such as men's leather bracelets or wooden bracelets, which are light, comfortable and look casual.
Tags for this Thread
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks